Compatible Ink Cartridges
Toner2Ink.com offers a wide variety of compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges at low discount prices saving you about 75% over purchasing brand name inks from retail office supply stores. Rest assured that our ink cartridges are fully guaranteed and furthermore are fully tested and designed for the matching printer so in the rare instance, you do not have to exercise that guarantee.
Start by choosing your manufacturer where it will lead you to our list ink cartridges and printer models. If you don't know your cartridge number, find the printer model and our system will show you all the inkjet cartridges associated with that printer model.
XEROX SOLID ink
What's the difference between toner and ink?
- A printer is a machine which produces images and generates text on paper by using either ink or toner. Printer ink is a mixture of water, chemical dyes, fungicides, surfactants, biocides, resins, humectants in addition to buffering agents. Printer toner is the powdery matter utilized in laser printer equipment. Computer printer ink is considered the most needed and standard component of every computer printer and has been primarily on the market industry for just over 20 years.
How do you remanufacture ink cartridges?
- Ink cartridges are manufactured out of plastic, petroleum-based materials not to mention they take about 1,000 years to break down in landfills. To produce remanufactured replacement inkjet cartridges, OEM printer cartridges are taken apart, any existing ink is emptied out and the cartridge is reconditioned using stringent quality inspection processes and subsequently refilled with quality printer ink or toner creating refurbished replacement cartridges which are of a superior condition.
How do I keep the ink from drying in my printer?
- If your ink cartridge has a copper strip leading to where the ink comes out then you have a print head on your cartridge. These cartridges can only be refurbished and refilled. The print head controls the type and amount of ink coming out of the cartridges. Sometimes, but now always, the print head fails or gets clogged. It is best to run a cleaning cycle once you replace an inkjet cartridge and once you see degradation in the print results.
My Dell and Lexmark printer is indicating an empty ink cartridge, is it full?
- Your printer software can recognize whether you installed a remanufactured ink cartridge or an aftermarket cartridge. Rest assured that your ink cartridges are fully topped off with ink. You would need to go into your printer software and choose to bypass the ink level detection software to avoid the nag message and continue printing.
How do I bypass the microchips on Canon inkjet cartridges?
- Canon's ink monitoring software will block the use of aftermarket refilled cartridges forcing you to buy original ink cartridges. To get around this software try the following:
1.) Turn on the printer and put the new remanufactured cartridge into the printer, closing the access door.
2.) Wait for the printer to detect the new cartridge and click "OK" to use the new cartridge.
3.) Click "Yes" to any damage warnings understanding that the ink monitoring software will not show the ink level for the new cartridge.
4.) Press and hold the "Resume" button on the printer for at least five seconds. The "Resume" button will be flashing. If your printer does not have the "Resume" button, press and hold the "Ok" or "Cancel" button.