At Toner2Ink.com, you will be able to find a wide selection of compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges and drum units at low discount prices. There is no one too small or too large that can save money from purchasing "renewed" toner cartridges as well as reducing the environmental impact of these products.
All our cartridges and drums are fully guaranteed and we provide nationwide shipping from our many distribution points across the U.S.
Start by selecting from your printer brand below. This will then take you to the manufacturer's page where you can choose by product number. If you don't know your toner model number, shop by browsing your printer model name instead.
What is the process you go through to create a remanufactured toner cartridge?
- Basically, we receive a used cartridge and take it apart and inspect all the pieces. We clean them up and make a judgment call whether they can be reused or not. So therefore, the toner cartridge gets rebuilt from a combination of refurbished and new parts. Any parts that are not used are properly recycled.
What are some of the misconceptions about remanufactured toner cartridges?
- "The printer quality is not there": We can honestly tell you the quality is there. Our manufacturers have been in the business for many years; they know what they are doing and produce a quality product. There is a small percentage of failures, but about 97% of our cartridges perform without a problem and our manufactures are ISO certified for product quality.
- "The OEM better than refilled or refurbished cartridges": One is not better than the other and it's a matter of choice. Remanufactured cartridges will not damage your machine and in the rare instance where a part loosens and toner leaks, your printer warranty still is applicable.
How long do you warrant your laser toner cartridges?
- We warrant our laser cartridges for 1 full year from the date of purchase. If, for any reason you experience a problem with one of our toner cartridges during this period, Toner2Ink.com will replace the cartridge at no cost to you.
Can laser printer jams be caused by your toner cartridge?
- It may. Dust, paper particles, paper quality and excess toner on the rollers can cause feeding problems. The solution would be to check the paper path, which is sometimes indicated if your printer has an LED screen, and clear out any debris. You could also try a canned air sprayer and remove any laser toner residue.